Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

July is my Golden Month!

July is my favorite month of the year as a writer - it's the one month I can concentrate completely on writing and nothing else! I am really pleased with myself this month, because I have just finished Book Two of Moldavite: it's called IL Filo, the thread, named for Leopold Mozart's term for the theme in a musical composition.
Now that the text is finished, I am planning to publish the expanded version of the novel on My Ebook, and maybe Lulu. So I still have plenty to keep me busy! I have also started compiling a series of short pieces about Bohemia and Moravia, one or two of which have been published elsewhere, such as Words Without Borders. These are mainly short stories about real-life characters and daily life. Have a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment